Summary: Our maintenance team member maintains the assigned facilities to keep them safe, secure and in good working order. Duties involve both facility and grounds maintenance. St. Vincent de Paul offers excellent benefits: medical (employer paid), dental, 401K matching, paid holidays, PTO and more!
- Maintain properties, buildings and landscaping
- Schedule and implement routine maintenance procedures (daily, weekly, monthly, annually)
- Respond after normal business hours to emergency health and safety maintenance requests as required (rotating on-call schedule with other team members).
Physical Requirements: Climbing, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, repetitive motions, light work (exceeding up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally). Ability to use equipment of the trade (hand tools, electric tools, etc)
Working Conditions: This position requires work both indoors and outdoors.
- Valid driver's license with own transportation, and proof of current auto insurance
- Knowledge of equipment procedures
- Able to work independently with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Able to problem solve, multi-task, along with effective verbal and written communication skills