Job Summary: The warehouse position requires that you sort the bags on the pile. Sort the good from the bad. Recycle the bad and separate the linen, shoes, purses etc.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Sorting through the clothing and checking for stains
- Help unload the incoming trucks when needed
- Keeping all trash and boxes picked up
- Keeping the work area clean of all debris
- Keeping the fronts of the warehouse clean and picked up
Other Related Activities:
- Will be asked to do other duties that will progress the cause of St. Vincent de Paul.
Material and Equipment Used:
Pricing guns, bullets, tags, pricing guide, hangers and rolling racks.
Physical Activities/Mental Demands:
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, light work (exerting up to 20 lbs. of force), reading detailed work confidently, problem solving, language, stress, training, math, reasoning, verbal communications, written communication, customer contact and multiple concurrent tasks and interruptions.
Will be exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Must be able to lift over 25 lbs.
Must be able to bend and lift with out a problem
Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
Must be able to work independently
Must be a team player